TK-6537 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [251][LA]

Name – David Boyd

ID – TK 6537

Forum Name – Boydey77

Garrison – UK Garrison

Armour - Loading Area (UK TE2 derived brand)

Helmet - Sheperton Design Studios, Battle spec helmet kit (With Trooperbay `hand painted` decals)

Blaster - Doopydoo Resin kit

Boots - TK Boots

Canvas belt - Robert Kittel (TKittel)

Hand Plates - Trooperbay (Flexible hand guards)

Electronics - ROM/FX

Neck Seal - Stormtrooper-Costumes

Holster - KellDragon

Height - 6`2â€

Weight - 182 lb

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

51.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

tkcoridor-Copy.jpg

I hope I’ve included all the necessary info and pics and am looking forward to your response.

Thanks

David

Indeed. The knee belt should be positioned correctly as well and the ab plate buttons painted in a lighter shade of blue. Drop box straps of elastic. Biceps could come down a little. TD belt clips positioned closer to the end caps. But all that is not relevant to EIB of course.

Hi David, great build, with the few tweaks that were mentioned above, you'll be on the road to a very solid set of armor.

As a tip, not a requirement, you might look into attaching via elastic your biceps and forearms, it will help keep the forearms in the right position relative to the rest of the arm, plus, you won't get bit any more!

I would just like to add that I consider this approved already and the suggestions made doesn't affect EIB approval, but if David wants to make them and submit pictures then I'm all for that since it does improve the armour.

Again thanks for all the comments and advice I really do appreciate it.

Right then, I’ve finally got round to trimming down my belt, I managed to reduce the height by a total of ½â€. I can see now it looks far better.

DSC03301.jpg

I am determined to go ahead now and try to gain Centurion status. I am pretty sure on what to do with most of the changes that have been mentioned above, but I’m not sure on how I need to change position of the knee belt. I would appreciate it if someone would be able to point out how I need to change it.

DSC03304.jpg

Also a couple of pics for bigironvault, who seems to be a bit of a leg man :P

DSC03306.jpgDSC03307.jpg

Also what do I need to do about getting my pic into the EIB gallery?

Sorry for all the questions and I hope it’s OK to ask them in this section.

Thanks for all the help so far.

David

Edited by Boydey77

The knee belt is in the wrong position. The belt is supposed to be riveted in the upper corner, not in the middle like yours. You should also raise the drop boxes so that there's no gap between boxes and belt. There's a special section on the knee belt in our gallery (link is up top next to expert infantry).