Centurion Badge not showing up?

TK5492

My red Centurion award that is supposed to be under my EIB badge doesn't show up anymore. Have I had my Centurion badge taken away? I assume this is probably a tech issue, and I don't want to make something from nothing. However, I did earn that badge, so I'm just making sure everything is still Kosher.

Edit: After looking around, I notice that no ones Centurion badge shows up. I hope I'm not being petty here. I know its just a little icon, but it represents more and it means alot to me. :unsure:

Edited by TK5492

Ha! I just had this conversation earlier with Mathias (Loctius) and Eric (Darth Aloha)! They were able to see mine but I couldn't see it at all!

I'm glad I'm not the only one! They had me thinking I was nuts!

That's odd because I can't see anyones. Not just mine and Carlos'. Anyone who I know is a Centurion (Mathias included) I can't see it. They're all gone. :(

I see it all just fine. I still think it's a page-refresh issue.

Negative ghost rider. I refreshed and refreshed again and it's still not showing up. Maybe give it a few days or something?

Possibly. Neither me or Eric has made any changes to anything badge-related, so I really don't see how it could have broken.

A possible suggestion is that you visit the image on its own, and refresh that "page" forcing the browser to download the image again.

http://www.whitearmor.net/eib/centurion_badge.png

Still no bueno. I even tried changing my theme to see if that may have had something to do with it. I'll give it tonight and see if it fixes it by tomorrow. I'll keep you updated.

It's a permissions issue, and I can't remember what it is. We had this once before - wish I could remember how to fix it.