Belt falling down

I had a small issue with my belt slipping down in the back. It's attached to the front ab section with 2 snaps. I was considering using 2 more snaps at the back to hold it in position, then I thought about velcro which would probably be easier as if I'm off in measuring a little bit it won't matter.

Just curious what other people use to correct this.

Thanks.

My belt is attached to the ab plate with two snaps. Then, it is attached to the back with industrial velcro. It works perfect for me. I dont have a Thermal Detonator, but have a Heavy Backpack rubbing over the belt and it has never fallen down.

Hope it helps.

Saludos.

mmm... If I remember correctly, I just stick it with the glue on the back of the industrial velcro itself.

Just leave the glue to fix for at least 24 hours without opening and closing the velcro.

I probably used some hot glue on the edges of the velcro... they are quiet large sections of velcro. The smaller they are, the more probable to fall of they are.

Sewing might be a good option if you dont mind the stitches showing. And it must be done with a proper industrial sewing machine since it is almost impossible to stick a needle in it.

:)

Check this out:

4xqjS27.jpg

GZftmP3.jpg

GOewaSy.jpg

Saludos

I have a belt that has the plastic insert inside for strength that I bought off a vendor here, TKittell, so I believe I'll be able to sew it by hand. It'll take a little bit of time but I think I'll try sewing and then just using the glue onto the back of the kidney plate.

Thanks for the info guys.

Edited by Pfneisl

I use the same strip of Velcro on my kidney plate. I cut two slots in the belt side velcro to accommodate my thermal det clips. Not only does it stop it from slipping down, it keeps the belt from riding up amd making my butt plate stick out giving me TK booty.

Aloha,

-Eric