my 501st info used against me

BH5204

Got it all figured out. Gotta give props to craigslist, they've deleted all the posts that make reference to me, and put some blocks in place so it hopefully won't happen again. Until then, I'll keep checking, saving, and having the posts deleted.

I love internet bravery... it's all good as long as he can hide behind his monitor. Face to face? heh, we all know how that would go.

The gene pool is definitely on a downward spiral.

FYI: We have internet in Canada... and Craigslist. B)

L.

I haven't been back home in a while, but I thought it sounded wrong that you guys didn't have it.

You need to hip Alain-- apparently, he is unitiated to the wonders of Craig and his list. ;)

Here you go Craig,

The cop get's the last word...

British Cops

Two men are driving through London when they get pulled over by a cop. The cop walks up and taps on the window with his stick. The driver rolls down the window and WHACK, the officer smacks him in the head with the stick. The driver asks, "What the hell was that for?" The officer answers, "You're in London son. When we pull you over, you better have your license ready when we get to your car." The driver says, "I'm sorry, Officer, I'm not from around here." The officer does a check on the driver's license, and he's O.K.. He gives the man his license back, walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window. The passenger rolls down the window and WHACK, the officer smacks him on the head with the stick. The passenger asks, "What'd you do that for?" The officer says, "Just making your wish come true." The passenger asks, "Making what wish come true?" The officer says, "I know that two miles down the road you're gonna say to your friend here, "I wish that a*shole would've tried that sh*t with me!"

:lol:

Got it all figured out. Gotta give props to craigslist, they've deleted all the posts that make reference to me, and put some blocks in place so it hopefully won't happen again. Until then, I'll keep checking, saving, and having the posts deleted.
Good luck man. Hopefully they just get over it and stop posting and you won't have keep up the search . Im in the testing phase with a police force in colorado and I never thought about some one using that info for some week A** stuff like that.

does he not realize.... you are a cop????

If you find out who he is, you can pretty much put him in jail every other night and there is nothing the courts can really do (it's within your right as a police officer to detain and remove suspicious individuals)... if he's speeding... jail. J-walking... jail...spits.... jail.

Sure, your supervisor might get a little pissed, but not until after a few times…. :)

Sure, it get thrown out in court. He still spent the night in jail. :wub:

That sucks that you have to deal with this kind of indeed, silly crap.

The dude seriously needs to be smacked around like the lil bee-otch that he is.

Messing with a cop has to qualify for a dum-bass of the year award right?

• 2 weeks later...

In a OOOPS moment over Thanksgiving vacation...

I'm surfing while on the phone with my sister long distance.

I find my 14 yrs old nephew's my space account.

I send him a friend invite.

Remembering nephew doesn't know my new name, so I blurt out to my sis

Oh yea tell T. that I'm ************* on My Space and I sent an invite to his account.

Sister: "Oh T. doesn't have a My Space account. We just don't like that enviroment so he is not allowed to"

yadda yadda yadda....

I'm lookin at my UBERGEEK nephew's mug staring straight back at me from his My Space account.

:lol: Trying not to laugh at his 14 year old version of "I'm a ladies man ..baby" B) picture.

I could never pull off a lie to my sis. She figured it out.

My nephew is SOOOO busted.

Ooops! be careful what ya post guys!