Actual ROTJ Helmet for Auction

decajun45

I thought I would post this for any rich collectors in here. I signed up for updates from the Profiles In History auction site in Hollywood. Their latest auction has something of interest for my fellow Stormtroopers.

A helmet from Return of The Jedi is up for auction. This is not a replica. This is the actual costume pieces worn by one of the Endor stormtroopers when they were filming the movie. It even has the actor's name inside the helmet. Apparently he was one of the Stormtroopers who brought Luke to Vader on Endor and he played one of the Stormtroopers who went to get 3PO and R2 before the battle started.

The bad news is the estimated price is $80,000-120,000. The auction is July 30-31.

But you get a real helmet from the movie.

The website is ProfilesInHistory.com

Just thought everyone one here would like to know.

The catalogog of the Dreier Collection shows an entire Tour Suit, cast from an original ANH Stunt Suit. That´s what is said in the text beyond. The estimated prize is only 6.000 - 8.000 $.

Maybe because it was never worn on screen and was just made for promotion.

The catalogog of the Dreier Collection shows an entire Tour Suit, cast from an original ANH Stunt Suit. That´s what is said in the text beyond. The estimated prize is only 6.000 - 8.000 $.

Maybe because it was never worn on screen and was just made for promotion.

It's a tour suit from the Special Edition release in 1997, so has not been in any movie - only used for promotion.

That's the one Paul, it was stolen from the display then offered to Propstore and Screenused. Screenused sold it to a private collector about 2 years ago and now it's at Profiles. It sold last for £30,000 do someone's in for a nice windfall!

Here's another three shots of the helmet, after it was pinched in the UK (no lenses), then at screenused on display and with their ANH helmet.

ROTJStuntwithANH.jpg

ROTJStuntHelmetPostTheft.jpg

ROTJSTUNTatScreenused.jpg

It's interesting how different the same helmet can look under different lighting etc. I wish I could have raised £30,000 and got this at the time, shame I was super skint! :-(

JoeR

Edited by JoeR