TK-7435 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [--] [TM]

Here is where I started in the EIB section:http://www.whitearmo...showtopic=19647

Darren Haverstock

TK-7435

Star Garrison

ANH Stunt

Armor= TM

Helmet= TM

Blaster= Hyperfirm

optional: Hand painted all paint on bucket including tube stripes

Height =5'8"

Weight = 190

Boots =TK Boots

Canvas belt =TKittell

Hand Plates =Sonnenschein

Electronics=Icomm

Neck Seal =Made it

Holster =Made it

b7b361f4.jpg

feb0179a.jpg

31e2021d.jpg

8d16b381.jpg

e13ab964.jpg

f2a7b1f1.jpg

6e194c38.jpg

940e15f9.jpg

0ec0a341.jpg

e7cab605.jpg

Hand painted by me for the second time....total redo for EIB tread

4083c38d.jpg

03fa9ec5.jpg

08567d5f.jpg

fixed hand guards to correct hands as well

4031d8ea.jpg

Holding my Breath...until I hear back

0ddf6c8c.jpg

e63588f0.jpg

38528153.jpg

9027215b.jpg

Edited by TK-7435

Great looking build there Darren! Always loved TM armor!

Don't be surprised if you are asked for a few pics that may be missing. Centurion pics should include raised arm shots to see all the side details (rivets and male snap) There are a few shots of the helmet ("s" trim, green lenses) also..........jeez I hate to mention this about your power/ammo pack on the thigh. If I am not mistaken, the rivet should be applied more towards the upper corner and the bottom corner seems that it has been rounded a little excessively.

Please don't take these suggestions as being picked on. This is Centurion after all. We all want you to look your best for your Garrison and the 501st!!! Good luck, brother!

I did see your corrections and the EIB post that I didn't look at before.

good luck!

Edited by gazmosis

Congrats on the improvements from last time. Most of them are really good!

I still have some issues with how your knee ammo looks and is attached. Your curve is way off and the rivet should be in the top corner not in the middle. I would also while at it, trim off the excess plastic around the top and bottom of the knee ammo belt. Also, have you got yourself a D-ring for your blaster? It's an EIB requirement, but must have been overlooked the last time. I also think you should raise the drop boxes a tad, and maybe put them in a little bit, just enough to not sit outside of where the belt ends. Raising the belt itself would also be a good idea. It's sitting too low, and should ideally overlap the button plate a little bit.

You did good work on improving the helmet, so these few fixes should be easy for you. Good luck. :duim:

All extremely easy fixes. All I need is a reference shot of the side of the knee ammo to see what curve is supposed to look like. Will post pics of the blaster with D-ring (PS wasn't overlooked and I had to add for my EIB). Belt is really easy to move but I'm at a loss on where to place the drop boxes. I have moved the three times now and keep being told move them. In or up???? Can't seem to grasp where they should be. Any pics which would help. I have the belt pic but for some reason can't seem to visualize this one. Either way I will get fixes done next Sat and post up adjusted pics. Will add blaster pic of D-ring to top pics. Thanks for the advice and help with pics guys.

All extremely easy fixes. All I need is a reference shot of the side of the knee ammo to see what curve is supposed to look like. Will post pics of the blaster with D-ring (PS wasn't overlooked and I had to add for my EIB). Belt is really easy to move but I'm at a loss on where to place the drop boxes. I have moved the three times now and keep being told move them. In or up???? Can't seem to grasp where they should be. Any pics which would help. I have the belt pic but for some reason can't seem to visualize this one. Either way I will get fixes done next Sat and post up adjusted pics. Will add blaster pic of D-ring to top pics. Thanks for the advice and help with pics guys.

Knee pack placement: http://www.whitearmor.net/fisd/Tikipedia:ANH-Stunt:Knee-Pack:ReferenceGallery

The outer edges of the drop boxes should not stick out more than the belt itself, and sit high enough to not have a gap in between their top and the bottom of the belt. So in your case, a little bit in, and a little bit up should do the trick. :)

C'mon dude!

You want to become a centurion and you have no idea where to find good reference pics???????

Sorry but then theres something wrong here.

Dont mean it in a bad way but you should be able to find them easily and know the requierements and defenetly walk the extra mile!

That means search as much info as needet and not post and then get all the info served.

Centurion has to be earned not served.

My opinion.

Thanks locitus for the assist. My opinion back at Dr Sent...thanks for your 2 cents. I know where the reference pics are and if there is a mistake I always ask for reference to help those who look at these treads after I'm done. Being productive and encouraging others to improve vs your methods.

I said dont take it in a bad way.

I am always helping wherever i can trust me.

I want to give tips and hints anytime to troopers in need.

BUT

Helping newbees or beginners is one thing serving pics to troopers who want to get the highest level is a bit odd to me.

Especially when its a simple detail like the batterypack.

Would have been so easy to just check the centurionthreads before yours wouldnt it?

I got alot of times told of by fellow troopers to ask simple things wich are clearly in front of my nose and they were right.

In my opinion you ve to earn centurion status since its a value for trooper who put in a bit more and researched and gone into detail.

Its not just throwing some plastic together and i got 501st approved and then asking my way up to the next level,

You just asked for one pic and actually i overreacted but i am a bit upset how some people just want to do minnimum work for maximum results.

(that doesnt include you)

For me the status is loosing more and more of its glamour

And i think the standarts are still not high enough or there should be another level for people to go topnotch nuts on accuracy.

So my apologies if you feel treated bad from my side.

Nice build btw.

At the end its a hobby

For me the status is loosing more and more of its glamour

For good and for bad, there's a limit to what I can enforce, namely what's in the CRL. Beyond that, I can only make suggestions and it's up to the applicant to choose if they want to do what I or others suggest. While there are several issues with the Centurion CRL that I would like to change, this is a democratic process and only with the willingness of our members can we up the requirements. What happened earlier with the first applicants, who were really top notch is that they went above and beyond the existing CRL even before there was a Centurion award, for the sake of accuracy alone.

I completely agree with you Sven that centurion should be earned but I also think the more info that is out there may help another along the way. If all of the treads were perfect then nobody would see a mistake. Then they wouldn't think need to make sure I don't mess that up. Well at least that is how I learn by looking at pics and talking with other members after reading bunches of deployment treads. All of which have improved both my eye for things and my ability to build. One thing I can say is my build good and the bad is all my work. Nobody did this for me so it is my belief I have earned this right to at least post up in centurion. So I have a few things I did wrong. Easy to fix and as I have said may help others along the way...regardless if I make centurion or not.

As i said" nice build"

I think we understand each other.

I was just wondering why somebody should post a refference pic in a thread for centurion.

EIB - ok, but till here it should be clear imho.

So no hard feelings i am just picky and proud on my build and of course i got alot of help myself, but, before eib and centurion.

Like we agree that has to be earned.

Wish you no luck cause after fixing those minor details you deserve it and you ll get it!

No luck needet

Edited by Dr.Senf

• 2 months later...

I'm done with my build just haven't been able to wear armor for a bit. also I am attepting to replace the knee but haven't been able to get a hold of TM (Paul) for a replacement part. Anybody have a line to him?

Ok. Issue with this. Would like to take pics and post up but I'm going under the surgical knife again on Thursday. Will be unable to wear armor for about 8-10 weeks. Anyway I can take pics of my parts and post them to get centurion? Still going to make some part swaps but from what I see in CRL not an issue for centurion just a thing for me to make armor pop that much more. Let me know what you all think.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...