• Armor-FX
  • Helmet-ATA
  • Blaster- Hasbro
  • Height-5'10"
  • Weight-182
  • Boots-TK
  • Belt-Mountain Princess
  • Handplates-FX
  • Electronics-Aker voice amplifier, 501st Icomm, Phillips Mp3 continuous loop chatter, helmet fans-radio shack 273240 1.3 amp
  • Neck Seal- Mountain Princess
  • Holster-Mountain Princess

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

Looks good on you. It looks like your right shin has the opening seam facing the outside. I believe it's supposed to be facing the inside. I am fairly new at this so before you go changing anything I would wait until someone with more experience chimes in. I'm almost to the point of putting everything on with my armor and trying to hide the black seams. Yours looks good.

Hey T.J.

Are you an officer? (I married an officer.. retired, now though.) :salute:

I'm thinking you could probably make the ab plate and connector plate more flush,

and I think the right calf - closing does need to get flip - flopped so that the outter shin

plate closes over the inner shin plate.

Ā 

I had to go back and edit.. I saw the shoulder bells. (Man, I'm one picky woman!) This is

from the CRL: [One on each shoulder. The shoulder bells are considered effectively symmetrical;

they may be worn interchangeably on the left and right shoulders and should have a black elastic

strap that wraps around the inside of the bicep.]

Ā 

Mostly, I'm super jealous that you look better in your armor than I look in mine! Keep up the good work, Trooper! Cheers! Jenny :smiley-sw013:

Edited by jnnfr72

Looks good so far.

Something on the Belt I would change to make it look better.

Cut it a little bit more on the Upside and Downside (I hope you understand what I mean with my bad English ;))

For me, you left too much Plastic there.

Then cut the edges to a 45 degree Angle. That way it will look a lot more better and Screen Accurate.

Hi there, I've spotted a few easy fixes that look like they need addressing for your EIB.

1. Your main belt is sitting a bit low, the top of the belt should be close to the height bottom ab buttons.

2. The Main belt corners have not been cut at the 45 degree angles to meet up with the belt.

3. Your knee ammo belt has also not been cut with the lower rounded corners.

Ā 

All no cost and simple to address areas to get you started.

Also...

As Mogwai said, your main belt needs more trimming. Closer to the boxes would be better.

Someone else also mentioned that there is an issue with your right shin at the rear.

The overlap is going the wrong way on the rear of your right shin, this leaving the overlap showing to the outside, rather than the inside.

Thanks all getting these items taken care of then will resubmit should I do all pics again and my Heavy weapons as well? Thanks all

Hi,

Ā 

Sorry for leaving a late reply. I do think that with just a little bit of extra work you can make your armour pop. And yes, you should fix the incorrect overlap of the shin. I would suggest spending a bit of time fixing the D-ring of your blaster as well. It looks quite sloppy, I'm sorry to say.

Ā 

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

Changes made for EIB status. Elastic added to bicep/shoulder bells, right shin rebuilt with seam facing correct direction, ammo pack on knee lower corners rounded, belt trimmed down, adjusted up cut at 45 degrees to match canvas belt. Gun-t-track added and d ring improved. Side plate seams matched to ab plate.

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0219.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

Great improvements! If I were you I'd cut out the v-shape from the other shin as well to make it symetrical though. ;)

Ā 

While reviewing this I noticed that while you have covered the open row of holes on your E-11 seen in your last picture, you haven't made a new row of holes near the bottom, next to the stock - which is required when using the hasbro as a base.

Ā 

"If using the Hasbro E11 toy blaster and you cover all the rows of holes, the blaster will have 7 T-tracks total. But, if you want to have the correct number of T-tracks (6 total) with the lower row of open vent holes on the magazine housing side, then you shall cover the pre-existing rows of holes with T-tracks, and grind off the lower integrated T-track on the magazine housing side and drill a new row of holes in its place."

Ā 

Your HW application is looking better though. I'll get back to that after some more reviewing.

• 2 weeks later...