.......it just doesn't look right....boooooooooo!

I may actually be doing a u-turn.......Here's some comparison shots...the first with my fxarmour/rt-mod lid; then my TM with padding (garden) and with out. There is a difference, but maybe not as much as I thought - I could just slighly buff out the shoulders & chest I may have the look I want - whadddaya think?

cQgPkUs.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Keep your TM helmet for sure. Since I am a taller trooper, removing the padding was necessary to cover my long neck :P You really look good overall. Those xtra long shins look nice. If you order another helmet, get a TM hero.

Is the RT really any bigger than your TM?

Looking at your photos I think your massive FX chest piece might be making the gap between your chest and helmet look smaller. Have you worn your RT helmet with TM armour to see if the gap is less or are you just going by how your TM looks on you and comparing it to your FX/RT combo?

On 6/19/2012 at 11:03 PM, TK9477 said:

If I'm gonna build something I don't want it to be good - I want it to be awesome :D

But, the closer I get to perfection, the more imperfections I see :huh: heh

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!

After taking advive from you all - mainly started by the UKG's veryown CO (credit where credit is due ) I jacked-up the tk-t-shirt and now THAT'S what I call a TK!!!!

Great spot TM as usual - I noticed the chest plate on the fx riding high to.

Now breathe out ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and let’s make that padding invisible

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I think your original looks fantastic!!! Don't obsess too much! At least you don't have girl hips to completely throw it all off whack.

In your three side-by-side shots, I personally most definitely like the TM with no padding best, but honestly either way looks fine. Being tall is fine as long as you're not standing next to a short Vader! :)