MY RT MOD>>>MOD

Just tiny tweaks... here's what I observe:

• belt is low - bring it up to the bottom of the button plate
  • sniper plate is a little low - looks like it's falling off? Could be angle of photo
  • perhaps raise the drop boxes a bit
  • not critical but I'd bring your shoulder bells higher up / closer to the shoulder straps
  • and i may be entirely wrong here (or it's not even important), but by this reference and others I used (because this was a huge deal for me), there are 3 ammo boxes to the left of the center strip, the gap is at the bottom of the center strip, and 2 boxes are to the right (outside) of it.

Need pictures?

2909675010043842612S425x425Q85.jpg

Hope you find that helpful and not annoying! :D

just raise the freakin belt.

cmon ingrid... ease back...

all the elements you mention he fits within the screen used elements already.

all he has to do is put his belt in the proper position.

the shoulder bells have a lot of variance in the screen used suits.

don't be trying to enforce your own standards.

you need to take a closer look at the screenshots ingrid.

his knee plate could be lifted... but really it's ok..., his shoulder bells there

are different lengths used. the drop box strap length is fine.

his fitting looks really good for his body type.

thi is RT mod... not AP.

ingrid... please note that Ap and RT mod have scale and dimension differences...

his build looks great.

I think this photo shows how happy an RT mod owner can be@!

IMG_1132.jpg

see how in this photo his bells are in the correct position?

his only photo flaw is the belt location.

no major flaws except for the belt needing to be higher.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

well vern.. i was waiting to for her to slam me.. and i am happy the lady did...i like that pic the belt and bells are on the lits to fix today. vern you should real like the holster,, the lady in white wanted this armor, thats why she blasted me cuz i was hassing her that i got it first...but againg lady.. thats a grate pic ref as my wife has no idea where to put anything and my boys just like totake my blaster an shoot the dogs

ok in that photo I need you left foot more to the right.. and your left foot more to the left.

your head should be turned more to the right...

you should stand a little smaller..

ugh..

can I pose you some more?

are you my action figure?

nope..

sorry... ignore this post.

And do the hokey pokey and turn yhour self around that's what trooping is all about....

Hey rick thanks....and she's the small one...my st barnard was outside..but I have a fun idea for his pic...my black pug will just go nuts when I put the lid on the ground, running around andbarking at it..I should make a vid of it ,but that's an outher fourm

And do the hokey pokey and turn yhour self around that's what trooping is all about....

Hey rick thanks....and she's the small one...my st barnard was outside..but I have a fun idea for his pic...my black pug will just go nuts when I put the lid on the ground, running around andbarking at it..I should make a vid of it ,but that's an outher fourm

They love to walk into the frame huh?

DSCF2027.jpg

But if you get clobbered by Ewoks, they come and rescue you ...

DSCF2031.jpg

Edited by Rick330

so i am here just relaxing..(ya right) waiting on the 501st to correct me and my dor bell rings....i am half in my armor...missing the legs and who is at the door... the delivery men for my wifes new living room,bed room and dinning room sets........... i guess i can order a hypa ferm T21???? right?

Looking good so far, however:

As suggested above I would lift the drop boxes closer to the belt just a smidge if you can and the knee plate is a little low but I cannot see either being a clearance issue.

OK, between Vern, Walt, and me, we're gonna have to duke it out with a game of TWISTER!!!! :P

They were just suggestions, but yes, you're right, they were my own standards. :) I did say he was lookin' good!

Now LEFT HAND on RED... :dancing-trooper: