Where do I get accurate templates for my blaster build BBC.no

All dimensions seem to be the same except for the ejector port. which ones are correct for a pipe build. (Geoff (left) PVC Aaron (right)

Barrel_aft_zpsqyyzfpzv.jpg

Edited by cjdesign

Looking at the reference pics in the 'reference pics' section, I'd say Aaron's looks best. The 3mm diameter on the left hand one looks to small and tight. Aaron would have had his real Sterling on hand when verifying the measurements. No idea about the other plans.

med_gallery_12157_40_27217.jpg

gallery_12157_40_2505.jpg

Edited by Sith Lord

Both set of plans are printing at 5.25 width and my sterling and 1.5 inch pipe are 4.75 diameter, so something is off..

I printed actual size etc?? and the 8 inch mark, lines up. no problems. This is the same issue Gazmosis had in the original post - think I'm going in circles. :56pullhair:

Edited by cjdesign

The older plans had this mistake for many years.  The larger lower curve of the breech is right!

... it would be nice to have pinned areas for newbees like me...   I feel like a dog chasing it's tail...

Edited by cjdesign

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16705-the-best-sterling-templates-ever/page-5

There are some plans at post # 99. I can't vouch for their accuracy though. I used Aaron's 40mm plans for my last build, so you could print off his 40mm ones, the 40mm ones above, compare and make an assumption whether or not the 38mm ones are accurate or not.

Thanks!! Getting closer to the diameter of my sterling... but the hole marks are off.  So far Aaron's plans are more accurate but larger coming at 5.25

Zeroroom Quote

38.1mm Tube Template LETTER Paper
pdf.gif  Letter.38mm.TubeTemplate.pdf   557.03KB   441 downloads

I printed out at 103.5% it matched ok and usable.

Edited by cjdesign