TK ANH Hero

A great start. Just a couple of small things. The teeth look like they could be filed out a little more and the trigger on the blaster should be black and the trigger housing just behind it should be silver. Did you build the blaster youself? It looks stunning :)

The only thing I see is the ears look like there is still some raw material left, Perhaps unscrew them and trim some more plastic to give them a cleaner appearance.

The thighs and shins look great. Excellent work with the cover strips.

I see a few things with the paint. First, good on you for doing it by hand! Very proper. However, I feel that the black outline may be a little thick. Also, your rank bars seem to be a little over done. They should be a thin line rather than having the entire bump painted.

I would also still encourage you to re-trim those ears.

Other than that, coming along nicely. Remember to take your time, and make sure you have many many on screen shots close by to use as reference.

Maybe you have been moving a bit too quick on the helmet....

Here is a few reference images of a real hero helmet.

StormtrooperResearch028.jpg

StormtrooperResearch033.jpg

StormtrooperResearch031.jpg

You also need to paint the ear screws and paint a thin black line around the grey ear piece. As others have said, you should trim the ears down a bit and try to re-do the black outlines on the tears and traps as they are very thick :)

Not trying to be a jerk or anything here but why would sink all this money into something and then be adamant about not taking the advice of those who are trying to help you do things correctly? You have actually got command staff and administrators giving you advice, that anyone can see is correct, and tell them that you aren't going to do it? Use some sense man, these guys know what they are talking about. If they say it isn't right, It is not right, period.

I have a Admin Local telling me stuff too, and well if he says change it I do these other guys are not so helpful as you would think. Also, I have been working on the corrections he saw and the picture here are not the current painting and build step I am on. I listen to Brian, The Armor go to guy for the NoVA area.

Edited by ramsesxv