Yet another TK boots post

Hey everybody I am finally getting around to ordering my boots and want to get some TK's. The problem is I don't know what size I should get. I wear a size 11.5 to 12 depending on the shoe brand. I also have wide feet not super wide but wider feet would this change the size I order. I only ask because some threads I have read talk about how they got smaller sizes because the TK's run big. Any thoughts?

Thanks, Kendall

Get the size 12s. Better to go with the larger size and end up having to pad it with thick socks and/or gel insoles, than getting the smaller size and not being able to withstand being on your feet.

Get the size 12s. Better to go with the larger size and end up having to pad it with thick socks and/or gel insoles, than getting the smaller size and not being able to withstand being on your feet.

+1 :duim:

No, get the smaller ones. If they're too small,just cut your toes off ;)

LOL.

It does help to have room to add padding/insoles. I tried adding two layers and it got too snug, so back to one. They're very comfy, but the insole padding really helps. I'm size 8 and got size 8; by "run big" I would say they are stretch-loose, not "big" in that they are sized wrong. The leather is just very soft and pliable.

I wear the same size as you and got the 11's. I put inserts in them and wear thick socks and still have room in them. I am glad I didn't get the 12's cause they would fall off. Just my opinion and observation.

Kendell

I wear a size 11 and ordered a size 11. When they showed up I was worried by everything I read about them running big. They are slightly big but like everyone is says a bit of padding should make them prefect. I have not really gone out with them yet still in the building process myself. Actually gathering process LOL hoping the armor ships soon. Hope this helps.

Good luck

I wear around a 9.5, but I had to order size 7 TK boots. First I got 9s, then 8s.... then they were STILL too big and I had to get 7s! They are a little snug, but until TK starts selling 7.5s they will have to do. My experience may be the exception to the rule, but that's just what happened.

Edited by TK5492

• 1 month later...