TK-8280's EP III Clone Build Chronicles

I used bottles of acrylic paint from Tamija for weathering. I also used two different weathering kits for military models from them as well. It comes in what I describe as a "lady's make-up case" set-up.

http://www.tamiya.com/

I did some of the same type of weathering as you did....painted it black under and sanded, scraped off the top white coat. Looks pretty well done.

101_3976.jpg

101_3969.jpg

Building a good Clone takes a ton of work. Be patient and do it right. Ask questions. If you have questions or need help let me know Vod.

this has to be my favorite clone armor color scheme out there

Commander Gree

Clone 1004

GreeonKashyyyk.jpg

Yeah, but I think there is too many "commanders" in the clone ranks, and there are only a few that look good IMO :unsure:

For some reason I like the EPII better than EPIII, though that doesn't mean I don't like EPIII. Just I like EPII better...

Yeah, but the only problem with doing an EPII clone is finding a decent looking helmet :)

Yeah, but the only problem with doing an EPII clone is finding a decent looking helmet :)

Word.

I'm waiting to see what SciFire comes up with. They're making slow progress on an original EII (phase I) bucket. C6 is the best out there right now, but it's friggin' rare and, IMHO, the jowl is too big. Of course, I wouldn't kick it out of bed. :D

For some reason I like the EPII better than EPIII, though that doesn't mean I don't like EPIII. Just I like EPII better...

Interesting, Paul. Being a hardcore TK pro, I would have thought you'd be partial to the EIII bucket. :mellow:

Personally, I like the phase II better simply becasue it's a hybrid.

Ok, my project is still slowly moving foreword...

I've been trying to fit my thighs properly, but they haven't come out looking right yet,

CLONEBUILD79.jpg

CLONEBUILD81.jpg

CLONEBUILD80.jpg

My shins have been painted, and I am still contemplating making them completely seamless :unsure:

CLONEBUILD86.jpg

My forearms and biceps are prepped for bondo... :)

CLONEBUILD84.jpg

My elbows are done except for weathering, BUT they still don't look that great to me :unsure:

CLONEBUILD85.jpg

• 4 years later...