Painting the inside of the bucket

TK-9805

Anyone have any opinions as to what paint works best for painting the inside of the helmet? I have a can of Krylon H20-resistant flat black that I was thinking of using. Any reason that wouldn't be a good enough choice?

I just used testors black glossy enamel and brushed it in. Gave it a nice shine too:) Had to do a few coats, but I like how it turned out.

On my first bucket, I just used black spray paint. That worked too. Just be careful of over spray.

I used fusion flat black. I didn't want the inside shiney at all. No primer needed with Fusion. Worked really well. I painted my helmet before I put it together so it was pretty easy. Definitely mask the entire helmet to prevent over spray.

Dorsk88 used a spray on rubber coating and got exelent results. Paint is great for asthetic purposes. I like it better than leaving it white. The truck bed lining looks good and also adds to the integrity of the helmet. Lots more rigid and it doesn't squeek when you handle it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...