E-11 blaster w/ DoopyDoo kit on eBay

AbrahamLINC0LN

Its good for 501st memebership. To pass EIB there needs to be modification to the bottom row of t tracks "If using the Hasbro E11 toy blaster and you cover all the rows of holes, the blaster will have 7 T-tracks total. But, if you want to have the correct number of T-tracks (6 total) with the lower row of open vent holes on the magazine housing side, then you shall cover the pre-existing rows of holes with T-tracks, and grind off the lower integrated T-track on the magazine housing side and drill a new row of holes in its place. "

Overpriced for a basic Hasbro conversion in my opinion.

I dunno, they seem a little pricey to me for a modded hasbro blaster, of course all the work is done for you......

The kit is definitely better value.

It's not that hard to build an E-11, if you can put together your armour kit you can build an E-11. I bought a resin kit of the main parts (stock, grip, scope etc) and built a resin and pvc E-11 as my first project when I joined up. I hadn't done any model building like that previously either. I also have a hasbro with the doopy's kit and the pipe and resin build is heaps nicer. I just use the hasbro if I'm trooping around a lot of kids :) it was a good choice too as last time I did that some of the kids tried to lift my blaster from the holster while I was talking to some of the others, luckily my wrangler was on the ball cause I had no idea it was happening. I keep my good blaster for conventions and so on where people are a bit more respectful.

I have my beloved Precious - from TK Bondservnt. But, for troops, I'm scared to take it.

Now I'm bidding on a cheapie Hasbro so that I can let the kiddies hold my Hasbro, and

save "my Precious" for fancy parties. :)

I heard one of the Rebels in my garrison tell a dad he "preferred [his kid] he did not hold the gun"

which is totally acceptable, but I don't have the heart to say that to a kid. Mabye it's the "step-mom"

in me always needing kids to like me?!!! Probably! Good luck on whatever you decide, but don't

forget the kids and parents when you troop. It will probably come up sometime! :) It was the dad

who asked if his kid could hold the gun... not the kid. Not sure the kid cared one way or the other! :)