anybody else having trouble with hotmail?

dashrazor

for the last week i have had major issues getting into hotmail for some reason.. i can get into my inbox through a alternate link but cannot read any emails..

also most of the links on the hotmail pages are broken?

i thought it was a browser issue but it is the same in IE, Firefox and chrome

is anyone else having problems wit this or is it just me :P

Hotmail is my main email. I have a link saved that I usually use and have had no problems with that. I went ahead and tried going to MSN and hitting the Hotmail link from there and also had no issues. Not sure what is causing your issues, but maybe you're holding your mouth wrong... :P

Edited by xaoslord

It is any URL within an email that isn't working?

Maybe view source on the page and do a find for those links. What does the code look like?

Could be a bug with their site of course.

its not links in emails its links on the hotmail pages themselves.. i cant even get into the emails to read them lol :P if i click the link to open a message it does absolutely nothing

i dumped all my cookies, temp files, cache and did a full system cleanup.. still it is not working with any browser :crushcomputer: i cant even get into settings to forward my messages to my other email account