Wisconsin's Attention to Detail

Fellow Attachés,

In this thread I will be posting the progress of the future TKs of the Wisconsin Garrison. These won't be full armor builds but rather a few images of current and future members' progress to achieving Centurion costume status.

Currently, I have 2 sets of ATA armor in my basement in different stages of completion. Cadet "moke" is waiting for his belt from TKittle. He should have that later this week. Then we can concentrate on assembling the torso. Finishing the helmet will be next, then to finish the minor trimming of each piece of armor.

The second set belongs to "EnemyZero". He has multiple costumes and has wanted to get moke finished first. He is also in the assembly stage, just not as far as moke.

The next time I have the fellas over to work, I'll take some photos and post 'em here.

I am also in progess on getting my RT-MOD armor up to Centurion. I think all that I have to do now is get a new helmet and paint the details. I have already changed the side rivets from regular pop rivets to the vintage brass split rivets, Added the brass split rivet to my cod, added the 2 snaps to my butt plate, removed the Velcro from my shoulder bridges for 1/4" white elastic to keep them down, and changed my shoulder strapping from black to white elastic.

I'll post pictures of that as well. AFTER my two friends get approved, of course.

This might be better suited to the Armor build forums since you will be posting progress pics of upgrading.

Also, it might be good for everyone else to be able to see this kind of thing for tips instead of just the attachés.

• 1 month later...

Hey Brian!

Your minion's armor is looking good! :) I've been working with my 1st minion - Rick. :)

Oh, ok - he's not really my minion. He's got the RT-Mod armor, and I got to see how it will

fit on my hubby.. my real minion. :) I was trying to gently nudge Rick into going for EIB,

but not sure the best way to go about that. I just tried to be helpful, but respect what he

wants to do with his armor. Can't wait to see more updates from your garrison!

Jenny

Thanks Jenny!

I have RT-MOD myself. If anyone in Bloodfin needs any advice or help, I'm right here!

Tell them to use the finishing strips and not just overlap the seams...it will look SO MUCH better! They might have to email Rob, (RT-MOD), about getting the strips but Rob will send some.

My next "minion" is about 5'4". This will be a more challenging build. ;)

I got to see how it will fit on my hubby.. my real minion. :)

LOL ... something my wife would say too. My "minion" (aka sister) decide to go to the light side. I guess I'm not cut out to be a Sith Lord or something like that.