My tiny TK build starts! =D [*ATA]

Great job Renata, If you do what Brian said, you should be in top notch shape with your TK.

Glad to see you're done. A few suggestions:

1. Raise the belt. I suggest that you wear it such that the top of the belt sits just below or touches (or even slightly overlaps) the ab button box. You will probably need to add some snaps to the belt and matching snaps to the ab plate to get it to stay in place.

2. Bring in your shoulder bells - you can do this by shortening the straps that connect your shoulder bells to the rest of the armor.

3. Upgrade your blaster. ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all you insights and comments guys! My GML said exactly the same thing! And they are all easy fix! :) uff! Good, right???

The belt I wanted to put snaps or Velcro on the inside anyways but I had no idea exactly where the belt should sit, now that I know... I'll do it tonight!

And the drop boxes I just have to move them a little and hopefully they will stay down! But the padding thing is a great idea if it doesn't work!! Thanks for the tip!!!

I will post more pics tonight from my computer...

Oh and the blaster! Wow that's a long and complicated story!

So I had some people telling me they would help me with the blaster. All was set, they told me they had already separated the add on kit for me and all.

Then when I went to confirm it and get it... They said I couldn't have it anymore.

Ok, no problem! So I got a friend to make me one, but since he was super busy with other stuff and had no time to work on it he said I could borrow his, while he made mine.

He said he would ship it to me... But that was like almost 3 months ago!

So now... I don't know what to do!

This one I found in a pile of toys at the kids' house (the boys I take care of) and they were pretty happy to give it to me!

I didn't do anything to it, just painted it, until I know what it's gonna happen with the other blaster.

I don't wanna buy one now, and then my friend sends me the other one and I have to pay for both! U know what I mean???

Lots of ppl told me they just use the toy one painted instead of the upgraded one. So hopefully I can keep that one for now???

I do want to eventually go up the ranks!!! :)

Everything I could do following centurion and expert infantry specifications I did, but still there are many upgrades I'd have to do...

I was thinking on getting just basic approval now, and then after CVI, I'll work on those upgrades and the blaster will be one of them!

:)

Renata Gatti

SL 5323

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

I AM A TK!!!

Been screaming this for 2 days now!!!

I did not forget about the pictures but it's such a bummer I can't do it on my phone! I've been doing all my forum "work" on the phone lately!

So I will try to post up some pics.

But if not you will see it at CVI!

Now I just need a bbetter blaster.

Already don't like that one! Lol

Renata Gatti

SL 5323

Congratulations! :)

I just noticed in the last picture you posted that your knee plate is sitting way too high up. Have you changed this already? If you, I recommend that you do.

Thanks!!! First troop tomorrow! So excited!!

Mathias I didn't fix the knee plate cause you are the first one to say something.

I will though. Unfortunately I can't do it before CVI!

:(

Renata Gatti

SL 5323

Mathias I didn't fix the knee plate cause you are the first one to say something.

I will though. Unfortunately I can't do it before CVI!

:(

Well, now you know what to do once you get back home. Have fun at CVI. :)

Omg guys!!! My first troop in my TK today! 5:30 hours straight, with one small break for water and potty! No armor bites, no malfunctions!

It was just awesome!!!!

I just love it so much!

I honestly just took it off because I was starving!

And coolest thing of all... I can sit down! And very comfortably!

Soooo happy!

Can't wait to wear it again!

😃

Renata Gatti

SL 5323