The ultimate E-11 Blaster and where to find them guide, is there one?

Hello Troopers !!!

So I though that while I wait for my armor to arrive I should start looking for a blaster to complete the awesomeness :smiley-sw013: , but it seems that unlike the hard armor forum, there's not a guide or list with what's available out there , like for example, who sells resin kits and how accurate they are, or what would a top 20 list would look like? I think it could be nice to have a something like that,anyhow any thoughts?

post-15818-0-64306600-1328134035_thumb.jpg

Get as doopy doo resin kit (not the hasbro upgrade). If you have a friend in the US you might be able to get a hyperfirm. The first is accurate and cheap but in resin. The later is accurate and super durable but more expensive.

Good question, I didn't even think of that, I'm sure it's been done, I found a link to the Mounties site:

http://www.rcmp-grc....eplique-eng.htm

It says that is assessed case by case, any one here in Canada had any experience with this???

Edited by OsotheBear

Talk to the local garrison. Sci-fi weapons might fall under that antique replicas clause. Not that they are antique, but nor are they 100% accurate of any modern day firearm either.

the designs of replica firearms banned in canada have been shown on a photo before?

Only picture like that I've seen is for Australia.

Edited by Locitus

The hasbro is way off on all accounts. Better to just skip the sounds and look cool instead. The sounds aren't so awesome that it warrents an ugly blaster. If you absolutely got to have sounds at no consideration to cost or skill required - get "blaster core".

erv's blaster core is one of the hardest boards to get.

Ā 

no waiting list.

Ā 

I've been trying to get one for 3 years.

Ā 

he sells out instantly and has shut down his newsletter which used to announce runs.

Ā 

it's a great board, but you just can't order one, and get it... he does not sell from a list.

Ā 

that's one thing I wish he'd change.

That's Pablo. He's a member here. And he sure has a really nice blaster :)

Ā 

The most bad a** E-11 ever known to mankind is this one though:

http://forum.whitear...showtopic=14216

Edited by Locitus

I have a resin and PVC blaster that I built and the blaster itself doesn't have sound but I bought a Trikboard from TrikToys for the static burst/voice modulation effect but it also has a blaster sound effect that you can trigger from a switch on the end of a cable. I just run the cable down my arm and into my glove and I can push the button when I pretend to fire the blaster :)

erv's blaster core is one of the hardest boards to get.

Ā 

no waiting list.

Ā 

I've been trying to get one for 3 years.

Ā 

he sells out instantly and has shut down his newsletter which used to announce runs.

Ā 

it's a great board, but you just can't order one, and get it... he does not sell from a list.

Ā 

that's one thing I wish he'd change.

erv did recently (29th Jan) say that he had a few V4 boards in stock on his website....