TK3045 Requesting ANH Centurion status[28][TM*]

TK3045

I already have EIB status, but this is my new armour and I'd like to submit this armour for centurion status.

Forum Name : TK3045

Full Name: Richard Sparham

TK ID: 3045

Garrison: UKGarrison

Armour: TM

Helmet: TM

Blaster: Itchynuts

Height: 6'1

Boots: CA Boots

Canvas Belt

Electronics: Rom FX Pro

Neck Seal: Heathrowtrooper

Holster: Heathrowtrooper

Gloves: Black Rubber with Karins Hand Plates

link to my build thread below.

http://forum.whitear...l=&fromsearch=1

trooper005.jpg

trooper009.jpg

trooper008.jpg

trooper012.jpg

trooper010.jpg

AmmobeltHolster.jpg

FinishedAmmokneeplate.jpg

TestfitJPG3.jpg

FinishedAbplate.jpg

SideRivets.jpg

Codbottom.jpg

Internalview.jpg

Eyes.jpg

Blaster001.jpg

Blaster002.jpg

Blaster003.jpg

Edited by TK3045

Hey Rich!! Great looking armor Bud! I am jealous!!!! I have not seen your EIB request, but for centurion, I know you will need to picture close-ups of helmet paint details, and Sniper plate(no rivet). Sadly, though, I have heard of Centurion not being awarded based on CA boots. The seam down the front is not accurate. Painted chelsea boots or TK boots get the ribbon in that category.

Anyway, for a bigger trooper, you give other bigger troopers like myself hope that I will look as good in my new armor as you do in yours!!! Good luck!!!

Steve is correct as he posted above.. the centurion requirements state "There shall be no seam on the front of the boot (e.g. CABoots are not allowed)." the sniper plate rivet is not recommended but will pass if present (as long as it is painted to blend in with the armor). and photos of the helmet paint details and mic tips are needed as well.

overall the build looks great! :) you just need the additional helmet photos and to find a more accurate boot. TKboots or painted chelsea boots will work as noted above ;)

Thanks guys here are some pics of the painted helmet details and my sniper plate with no rivets.I have had a look at TK Boots and I think this is the forward I now see what you mean about the seam, Thanks guys.

CompletedHelmet.jpgThighscomplete.jpgPaint5.jpgTrooperTeeth.jpgPaint1.jpgPaint3.jpgCompletedHelmet1.jpgCompletedHelmet3.jpgInternal1.jpg

TK3045Pictures024.jpg

TK3045Pictures023.jpg

Edited by TK3045

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of quick questions - how much do you weigh, and how would you describe your body type (thin, "average", muscular, etc.)? If you happen to have detailed chest, upper arm (flexed), forearm, thigh, and calf measurements that would of course be ideal.

We're the same height, which tells me that if I wore TM the gaps at the hips, elbows, and knees would be similar to yours - and perfectly acceptable in terms of scale. What I'm constantly wondering is if a 220lb recreational bodybuilder like myself can fit into a TM without requiring huge shims in the arms and legs.