change theme, mark community read buttons not working

EOTK

I noticed a problem today on Chrome (but I also see it in Safari). When clicking on the "change theme" or "mark community read" buttons at the bottom of the FISD page, the popup menus look like they are appearing behind the main page content. See screenshot below.

I can mark the community read by clicking the thin gray bar above the white button, but like I said, no popup menu anymore. Did something change on the site?

post-13127-0-54800000-1326599436_thumb.png

i am not aware of any changes. the menues are working fine in firefox. perhaps you could try dumping your cache and delete your temp internet files?

i have been having issues with my spellcheck on the site. not sure if its my recent upgrade to windows 7 though? but it is working on other sites

Odd that neither menu works for you with both browsers. I can see and use both menus in Safari and Chrome 16.0.912.75 using both FISD.2011.2 and FISD.2011.White themes.

I'd like to blame ZeroShroom but he's also a mac user.... ok let's point the finger at him anyways.

Aloha,

-Eric

Ok, looks like I figured out the problem: I downloaded an update earlier today for a program that I'm using (iSkysoft iTube Studio), and I just realized that they have a brand new Chrome extension (in addition to the Safari one). Anyway, looks like disabling the extension in either browser makes the pop-ups on FISD appear correctly. Enabling them makes them goof up again.

Anyway, I appreciate the troubleshooting and advice. Looks like problem is on this end...

Nothing I ever do is good enough for you is it Darth Aloha?! If I walk out the door, let me just remind you that you can't put your arms around a memory...

Go ahead and leave. It's not as if you hold me anymore.