TM ANH STUNT LOG[*TM]

On Saturday 7AM the sound of a buzzer woke me up. It was a lovely experience to see that BIG BROWN BOX!! I did dance with happiness once opened the box! dancing-trooper.gifdancing-trooper.gifdancing-trooper.gif

cfd66e0e.jpg

I can confirm that its beautiful and shiny , like many said before me.

My Lid was assembled and painted by Paul himself, Thanks Buddy!

77223d09.jpg

I hope to get the gear needed to assembly ready soon, and start trimming!

I want to take it slowly as im generaly bad with those things and don't want to destroy those pretty pieces.

I shall update you all soon once gather equipment needed.

Pete

Nice you cant beat a lovley looking TM , i feel some armour partys comming up :) , good on ya Peter , look forward to seeing this take progress ;)

Thanks guys :)) Sooo happy to get it.

Sweet! Is it 1.5mm or 2mm abs? Cant wait to see you all finished.

I'm not sure but looks like 2mm. Would have to confirm with PaulTM or Gary(UKG) as they know.

I can't believe that i almost spent a grand for a non-acurate re-cast s**t.Gladly i was SAVED by Gary, Billy and whole UKG, and got myself such a nice piece of a armor.

Like they said, PATIENCE is the best. I wanted to join tooo quickly, but gladly got loads of info from UKG and YOU guys (FISD) which i can't thank enough.

I shall post the progress soon (hopefuly), Not having much free time as having a 10 months old Jedi and load of work :P.

Pete

It's a 2mm kit.

Take your time with the build and ask any questions if you get stuck with anything. And keep that young Jedi away from your new shiny kit :D

Thanks Paul, will do :).

Haha... The force is strong with that one. Not sure how ill be able to do it :P.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys. As some of you know I'm in China for holidays with my family, celebrating Chinese New Year (mainly Beijing, but also Sanya,Hainan).i want to wish whole family of 501st (and my UKG friends) cracking new lunar year!!! :)). Loads of trooping and growth :). Im back on 5th so i will continue my TK build. As a teaser of where we are now, little pic:12e137b5.jpg

See you all when get back.

I had also a pleasure to meetup with a member of Chinese Outpost (Yan Ding aka DioxDio) and had great talk. Their ranks getting bigger very fast and as he said, even tho they have only 25members, they have around 70 costumes, with many more to come...Cool

eb310f34.jpg

Edited by Burn

Hey Peter...

congrats for this awesome kit. Have a nice time to build this great armour...and like Paul said, take your time and feel free to ask if you have any questions about your build.

Btw...nice holiday area....you certainly have my envy :P:D

• 4 months later...

Hi guys. Must say that Mr.Haggis is certainly a genius where its about to build of TM and he made it look AMAaaaaazing!!!.

My ANH STUNT TK was cleared and now im awaiting my designated number.

front.jpg

back.jpg

right.jpg

left.jpg

frontwgun.jpg

actionshot.jpg

frontlidoff.jpg

Thanks to PaulTM for his lovely armour! Whole UKG and FISD for help and research support :)

Now ROM/FX left and let get to work :)

PETE

First, get yout 501st status if you're 501st member now, by posting here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=16&st=1800

Then create a request thread in the EIB section. And once that's approved (should be easy for you) make a new thread in the Centurion section. :)

First, get yout 501st status if you're 501st member now, by posting here: http://www.whitearmo...opic=16&st=1800

Then create a request thread in the EIB section. And once that's approved (should be easy for you) make a new thread in the Centurion section. :)

Thanks. I did send submission through 501st. Been cleared in UKG but havent got my 501st ID yet. Guess i need to wait.

;)

Thanks. I did send submission through 501st. Been cleared in UKG but havent got my 501st ID yet. Guess i need to wait.

;)

Excellent. You'll get your ID soon enough. :)