TK Commander Build (Pic Heavy)

Looks great! I really like your weathering on the white part of the armor. The weathering on the blue seems a little to much in the same direction. But once you explain you got dragged by a landspeeder, it then makes sense! Looks good!

The only thing I might recommend just to tweek the look a bit, is do you have a strap connecting the bicep to the forearm? There is a lot of black at the elbow. A strap will close up the black gap at your elbow a bit and give you a little more room at the wrist. Watching this thread tempts me to upgrade my Hero to a Commander one day :smiley-sw013:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its been a long hard slog but at last I heard the news today I was waiting for.

I have been cleared for 501st and UKG membership :)

A big thanks to all who advised me and helped out where necessary especially Terry Cooper, Gareth Blaken, SeanTrooper and DashRazor

Looking forward to trooping with you all soon

• 2 years later...

I don't know if your goal is for further accuracy, but I would at the least get the white "U" channel trim for the edges of your torso parts. I still would honestly tone down the scratches. It looks too predictable to be battle wear.

Nice build all together and congratulations on your approval!!!