Requesting Denix to do the L2A3

The crux of this is that a certain few who have used replica weapons for criminal activity has made it harder for those who are not into that way of life and

now we all suffer for the few I`d love Denix to make the sterling but I must admit owning the MP40 the metal used is rather soft and easily marked but its still a great idea

Old topic, but I've put my 2c in.

I'd even be willing to put down a pre-order payment to get them going and I told them so.

I received this response!

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you very much for your interest in our articles and sincerely thanks for your suggestion.

We take good note of it and will study the possibilities to develop this item in the future.

Best regards,

Jaime Llull

DENIX, S.A.

www.denix.es

• 7 months later...

Their guns look the part, but what about quality?

Found this review on http://replicaweaponry.com;

Netlink Enterprises Review.

.357 Magnum Replica Makes a Nice Prop Gun - Made by Denix

Although this replica looks good at first glance we do not necessarily recommend this product. The plastic grips tend to crack and the the cylinder does not always spin properly. We continue to sell these because we recognize some people may still have a need for the item, however we wanted to make the customer aware of these issues.

Got me worried...

Edited by Choco

Anyway, you guys can buy Denix for example on a French website. No customs in UE wink.png

Link??

:shok: Spain is part of the EU, has been since 1986 - entered just one year after Denmark. :huh:

So, if they build a Sterling (or E-11), we can buy it at he source. :jc_doublethumbup:

Edited by Choco

Cool! :) If they would do a Sterling just imagine the possibilities. I already own the MR and also a real deact. Sterling converted to E-11, but would certainly buy a Denix Sterling to mod too.

• 2 years later...