Where to get the cheapest buckets? For an art project

I hope this is in the correct section, as I'm not able to post in the forsale/wtb forums and my searching hasn't found me a reason as to why, though im sure it has to do with post count or membership time.

Being a giant Star Wars nerd and also loving pop art. I have an idea for making a large piece of art that would require 9-12 Stormtrooper helmets. I know it wont be cheap and to any vendors that might be reading I couldn't swing to buy them all at once. My only need is that they are inexpensive (relatively to whats out there) and the same uniform make/model. Un-assembled is fine, trimmed preferred, any material is fine, along with minor casting imperfections. I've seen some cheap fiberglass kits on ebay but if I'm able to afford it I'd rather give my business to members of the board.

This mental image if have may end up being out of my price range, in which case I'll probably scale it down to using the mini MR or Riddel Helmets that are floating around.

Thanks

Have you thought about Pepekura ? Its paper modeling and there are a few patterns out for full sized buckets.

Might be a economical alternative.

Yeah I did for a hot second. If I did I would have to make a resin cast of it. I'm actually thinking of modding and casting my EFX for my own use because I think the symmetrical look might work better than the traditional wonky. But I still have to email some of the vendors to see if there are good deals on some seconds that might only need some minor touch up.