My Boys BD StarWars Party

SW1

Last weekend my Leo had his Starwars BD party with the UKG inadendace , thanks guys you made a little boy very happy , i managed to troop for an hour and my wife was dressed as Leia plus having to run around after 24 Kids oh and there Parents LOL , was a really good day and Leo cant stop talking about it , here some pics of the party .

DSCF5351-Copy2.thumb.jpg.ca07b6c070ee95b872e21e87c6bfb331.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

DSCF5336-Copy-Copy.jpgDSCF5466-Copy.jpgDSCF5387-Copy-Copy.jpg

And also my sisters birthday on the same day good old UKG .

5975920801_41cedf7c10_b.jpg

Now for the after party .

DSCF5486.jpgDSCF5481.jpgDSCF5493.jpgDSCF5499.jpg

Hahahaha...the last pic is too cool...The name of this pic could be called: "The last put the light out" ...LOL

Very cool pics...you guys comes not really away from your helmets, eh :P:lol: i love such pics :duim:

What an awesome way to celebrate your Birthday when your a kid.

Way to go Dad :duim:

Cheers Paul , it was a hetic day but well worth it but you and i know whats going to make him even happer ;)

thanks Guys its so good having my boys loving the same intrest as me when i was a wee boy and may it long continue :peace: but as you know they have got to join the darkside of the force .

@ Daniel yes the last photos are classic all the lads with my lids on had to be done :pint1::smiley-sw013:

Right Guys , apart from the armour being screen accurate can you notice anything on me that is screen acurate to !

• 1 month later...

Cheers Guys .

@ Jenny no its not the left knee but that dose bug me when the sniper plate moves under the bottom of the left thigh , but now i have made some adustments for that not to happen now :) . the thing that i wanted you guys to point out was my Holster its only holding by one snap from the belt , i think one of the younglings pulled on it , but hay very screen accurate ;)And you are right Jenny i know the adults had a lot of fun , and at the after party to :)

@ Tyranus and Kirby , i think Trevor who is Vader is 6.5 feet tall , but then again alot of the TKS are shortys me included makes Vader look good ;)