Boots

TD-4189

Since TK boots is out of stock on my boot size I have done a little searching and found these on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Star-Wars-Stormtrooper-Boots-Mens-Size-44-/390328329663?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D1344599311757521648

What do you guys think?

They look good, but they're brown. And the 'original' ones were black boots dyed in white..

If you really want some boots RIGHT NOW, I'd go with the link that Jesse gave you, they're black, they can be dyed white and they'll look accurate and they have a funky sole. biggrin.gif

But TK Boots is worth the wait IMHO.

They look good, but they're brown. And the 'original' ones were black boots dyed in white..

If you really want some boots RIGHT NOW, I'd go with the link that Jesse gave you, they're black, they can be dyed white and they'll look accurate and they have a funky sole. biggrin.gif

But TK Boots is worth the wait IMHO.

Actually, you can choose black or brown :P . And I talked with TKboots and they said it could be 8 weeks until they have my size ready and I will have my armor ready by then :o

Actually, you can choose black or brown :P . And I talked with TKboots and they said it could be 8 weeks until they have my size ready and I will have my armor ready by then :o

Personally I would wait. Especially if you don't have a lot of cash flow, you should wait it out. TK Boots are definitely worth every cent and the wait. Really no sense in rushing...and just think, in a couple of months you'll have the perfect set up!

You can also see if they have the next size up. I got mine a little big, and those things are like walking in slippers! SUPER comfortable!