E3 2011

BananoPower22

Any gamers out here? :P Is there any game you can't wait for? I personally can't wait for Hitman: Absolution. I hope it will be revealed on E3 tomorrow at Square Enix's presentation. MW3 is good to, but only for the campaign, I've never been a fan of its multiplayer dry.gif Halo 4 too, but I'm not fully convinced about it, the trailer looked kind of lame lol

I used to have my own video games show on the local student television channel here in Bergen so this is right up my alley hehe.

There is a Star Wars Kinect-game coming for Xbox360 but from the demo at the Microsoft-conference it didn't look to good and a bit unpolished in my opinion. Otherwise Microsoft was all about motion control in games using Kinect while Sony was pushing 3D and their beefed-up version of PSP, now called PSVita. Nintendo had a lot about Zelda as it's the series' 25th anniversary and we also got to see some of their next console WiiU with some interesting features like a controller with a touchscreen on it.

I could go on, but it would be easier to check out IGN, Eurogamer, Gamespot and similar gamesites. For me personally I think the 3DS seems to have strong series of games coming even though some of them are remakes (probably my nostalgia kicking in) and also the PSVita looks like a powerhouse in the palm of your hand :)

Well, I am going to school to get into the video game industry. I've been watching every minute of E3 for years now. I'm really excited for elder scrolls skyrim and bioshock infinity.

Elder Scrolls! Battlefield 3! The new Hitman looks awesome but I cringed when the developers said there would be linear missions. I may try the new MMO but only if there's a free trial. I won't pay a monthly fee to play a game.

By the way I watched Classic Game Room's footage of E3 and saw a video of a Stormtrooper, Scout, and a Boba walking around. Wonder who they were.

Kenect Star Wars I will wait and see as well. Looked kinda lame in the demo form I saw.

Halo? Ill wait on that... Reach was good, as long as the single player is polished I will buy it. If its all about getting owned by a ten year old with controllers for hands in multi player I am not wasting my time.

Battle Front 3? Im there.

By the way I watched Classic Game Room's footage of E3 and saw a video of a Stormtrooper, Scout, and a Boba walking around. Wonder who they were.

Ya, some lucky punks from the 501st got to be there on stage when G4 was doing an interview about SWTOR. Well, they we're there but off to the sides of the stage, so the camera only got a few glimpses of them. As soon as they announced "coming up, the 501st is here with star wars the old rebulic" I immediately got on here to see if anyone posted in the field training section so I could curse them in all their glory lol.

Elder Scrolls! Battlefield 3! The new Hitman looks awesome but I cringed when the developers said there would be linear missions. I may try the new MMO but only if there's a free trial. I won't pay a monthly fee to play a game.

I have a list on facebook with some details of the game, and some say that the game will have a different feel.. I don't like the sound of that. Hitman is about stealth and killing your target by making it look like an accident and by them adding CQC to the game kinda kills the whole keel of Stealth IMO. But I can't start saying it will suck now, let's just see how it turns out. :D