AM + what helmet

I've seen TM, AP and RT- Mod all look great and not out of proportion to AM kits at all. It really depends more on how you trim and scale the armor.

Have a look at PandaTroopers AM build (pinned at the top of armor builds) to see a guy about your size make an AP helmet with AM armor look awesome.

Also check out TKrestonva's recent centurion application pics. He's rocking a TM with AM armor and it looks top notch.

If you are really concerned then go for an RT-Mod helmet which is about 4% bigger than other helmet kits but very accurate looking. This helmet was designed to keep scale with larger sets of armor like AM and RT.

Cheers

Lucas

I've seen TM, AP and RT- Mod all look great and not out of proportion to AM kits at all. It really depends more on how you trim and scale the armor.

Lucas pretty much hit the nail on the head. In addition to the aforementioned, you could go VT, ATA, MRCE/eFx, CAP-W, etc. Pretty much anything you like. :)

i have AM and wear an RT helmet. looks good to me. :P

QRom2ym.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

This is all awesome, one other question.. do helmets just fit one size to all or do you have to measure it? I've read some stuff about padding to make it fit your head better but I assumed they all just kind of were the same measurements...

some helmets fit snugger than others. usually adding/removing padding is all you need to do, but for some people larger helmets are a must...

Helmets are basically one size fits all. The angle of the faceplate during assembly can make the neck opening bigger or smaller by a little bit, but generally the amount and thickness of the padding you put in will size it for your head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Helmets are basically one size fits all. The angle of the faceplate during assembly can make the neck opening bigger or smaller by a little bit, but generally the amount and thickness of the padding you put in will size it for your head.

Just going to bacta this thread to make a comment on this statement.

Helmets are most definitely not one size fits all. AP helmets are tiny, I have one, I love it, but it's by far the smallest helmet I've seen of any of the other troopers I've hung out with (I've seen a TM, FX, and RT right next to mine) I've got a MTK kit headed my way and once I get it assembled I'll post some pics of it beside my AP for size comparison. It's something to think about, I know a lot of people can simply can not fit their head into my AP helmet whilst they can get Eric's (RT) helmet on just fine.

Edited by MiDri