Hasbro blasters no longer allowed ?

I'm a bit too tired to do another lenghty post, so I'm just writing this to show you I've read it all and agree on some (most actually) parts and less, on others. :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the FISD represents equality between the casual trooper, and the accuracy nut.

the best option for balance in the centurion camp is the allowance of a plastic or resin blaster...

because actually to be a screen used replica you'd have to carry one of the following blasters:

a working firearm with added parts - would require a license and permits to troop with. (most likely a fan film set.)

demilled sterling with added parts - still requires some permits and licenses in some locations. not legal in others. steel billet in receiver, plugged magwell. no trigger. no bolt

resin replica as per screen used - solid resin moulded copies of the base gun with parts added. (might have real scope or real counter.)

I think that a fully modded hasbro that has been fully chopped to the point of replicating the blaster should be allowed if

it meets the centurion level of accuracy for measurements, appearance and functionality.

in that case it would be considered a "scratch build"

Vern,

Were you peeking at my photobucket account? This is one of those moments when you and I agree 100% :blink::DB):lol:

Well put ;)

I think the FISD represents equality between the casual trooper, and the accuracy nut.

the best option for balance in the centurion camp is the allowance of a plastic or resin blaster...

because actually to be a screen used replica you'd have to carry one of the following blasters:

a working firearm with added parts - would require a license and permits to troop with. (most likely a fan film set.)

demilled sterling with added parts - still requires some permits and licenses in some locations. not legal in others. steel billet in receiver, plugged magwell. no trigger. no bolt

resin replica as per screen used - solid resin moulded copies of the base gun with parts added. (might have real scope or real counter.)

I think that a fully modded hasbro that has been fully chopped to the point of replicating the blaster should be allowed if

it meets the centurion level of accuracy for measurements, appearance and functionality.

in that case it would be considered a "scratch build"