Just been cleared

matt black

Good morning everyone. Just got word that I have been cleared. I am now a member of the 501st. Do I have to do anything here to gain access to parts of this forum? If not, can I make a request for EIB straight away?

Thanks Juan. I don't seem to be on there yet but I was only cleared this morning so maybe it takes a while. When yo go on that thread above and click on a members link to their 501st profile there is a fancy page with all the details of that member. Do I get one of those automaticly or do I have to set that up myself? I'm a bit stuck.

Edited by matt black

your 501st profile will get set up for you in time, you don't need to do anything there.. you could get all the photos ready for your EIB application in the meantime.. have you got your TK # yet?

I am looking forward to your application Rob ;)

Thanks for the info Mason. I'm just very exited and being a bit impatiant. I don't think I have my TK number yet. Well I haven't seen it written anywhere. I took all my pics last night for my EIB application. If I get that then I will go for Centurian. I could'nt have ever got this far without all the help from FISD. Especialy you Mason. Like Max said about Jonathan Hart "He's quite a guy"