Centurion Requirements : HWT Discussion

Daetrin

OK troops! This thread is to discuss the proposed Centurion standards for HWT. You can find them at

http://www.whitearmor.net/home/crl-overview/crl-hwt.html

I've updated this based on the recently passed ANH Stunt requirements here:

http://www.whitearmor.net/home/crl-overview/crl-anh-stunt.html

For the most part this is an ANH Stunt trooper with accessories. Some questions I'd like to get people's opinions on are:

1) Should the bazooka/missle launcher be mandatory for Centurion (e.g. no other blasters/BFG's allowed)?

2) Should only orange pauldrons be acceptable for Centurion?

I made the Centurion accessory (pack, weapons, pouches) otherwise match MEPD's SWAT as best I can as the standards should be indentical when the accessories are identical.

Thoughts/questions?

I think pauldron color should be white black or orange. just making it orange, I think might detract from the look.

does the videogame pack design support centurion status?

how about allowing E-11's and other sidearms as a "may have" se-14's and such?

just having a launcher makes vulnerable to small arms fire.

having the smaller pistol would make sense, or an E-11.

have you ever fired a launcher round too close? it blows up you, and the rebel you launched at.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Well for EIB E-11s aren't allowed, so I don't see why they would be approved for Centurion Rank, and as for pauldrons, I think white, orange and black should be allowed, makes it look nice. If there are (maybe 8) HWT centurions in the same place, everyone of them having orange pauldron will make it look sort of monotone IMHO

Edited by BananoPower22

Definitely think the video game pack should be allowed, as long as the details are correct and can be verified via screen grabs.

As for the launcher - I'm torn on this one. I think at a minimum it ought to be listed as a "should have", i.e. highly encouraged, for Centurion. Mandating it, however, may be a tougher sell as they are not readily available, and the only person I know of who makes them is Mason. Still, if the idea behind Centurion is to be a step up from EI, then perhaps mandating the bazooka falls in line with that.