ANH TK Stunt Teeth 8? 7 ok?

Hey,

I've been looking at the EIB requirements and spotted a 501st, prior requirement, that I don't reach. I have a battlespec lid from a certain English manufacturer which I was quite pleased with ... until I noticed that I should have 8 teeth and my lid only has 7. I've got an ANH stunt TK lid from the same manufacturer, and that also has 7 teeth. I was surprised by this, as I thought this was one of the most accurate lids you could get.

Do I need 8 teeth to get EIB status, or are certain requirements flexible.

Thanks,

Phil

The suits used in the movies had a lot of inconsistancies. While it's "screen accurate" to have/see a seven tooth frown, it's clearly was not the intent of the art/prop department, and thus is normally not 501st approvable, as the 501st usually considers these types of things outliers.

However every garrison is different - you may need 8 teeth for your 501st approval but may otherwise be allowed to troop with a 7 tooth helmet in informal events. My garrison at least does allow leeway in this type of thing unless an event is deemed canon/formal only.

My Garrison approved my helm for clearance. At the moment I was more concerned because its something I couldn't fix when I request EIB status ... I have 3 lids already, and I'm not even a collector, I don't particularly want to buy another ... at the moment.

Would this effect EIB status then?

Edited by Fil5117

I've seen (screen used) helmets with 7 before.

The goal is not screen used. Else no stripes would be OK too.

@Mark - some garrisons even say that neck seals aren't required, so what does that mean?