Posted pictures to hopefully graduate!

Just need some trimming to be able to bend knees easier and some foam in the fore arm.

-------

Wish me luck!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

In addition to bringing up the belt and swapping the handguards, it would be good to reduce the width of the shoulder straps running across the biceps - they are too thick. 1" thickness should be the proper width.

None of this small stuff should stand in the way of 501st acceptance, though. You've built a good-looking kit. :)

Thanks guys! The handplates are what came with my ATA kit and will be changed out when I can. I have to get non-latex ones though, the wife is allergic. I thought the belt felt low when I put the armor on, but didn't have anyone who had squired before to help out suiting. This is the first time the photographer had been this close to someone in TK armor lol!

Found the image that made me mess up my handplates lol. I have this printed on my wall!

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13

On 3/3/2011 at 7:33 AM, runewolf said:

Found the image that made me mess up my handplates lol. I have this printed on my wall!

----------

lol. gatta love being screen inaccurate ;):P

Edited by gmrhodes13

Good looking kit :duim: At least you didn't have Mr. No Stripes on your wall for reference :P

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13

They funny thing with using the above picture as reference (the one with handguards on the wrong side) is that the trooper behind him him has them correctly, yet nobody that does this mistake, notice that. :P

They funny thing with using the above picture as reference (the one with handguards on the wrong side) is that the trooper behind him him has them correctly, yet nobody that does this mistake, notice that. :P

Yep I looked at that and slapped my head! Oh well that is why they were attached with velcro, so they could be changed or replaced!

--------------

at least he didn't go off of this one and leave out the holster :P

Edited by gmrhodes13