EU Stormtrooper Name?!

TommyD

Up until a year ago I was a heavy Star Wars Galaxy addict. I remember naming one of my characters after an obscure TK from the comics. I am positive he was the leader of a heavy commando unit. He was a large black man with no helmet, shoulder or bicep armor and no sleeves on the body suit. Although he did have bracers, torso, legs, and boots.

Anyone recall his name it's driving me nuts that I can't remember!

thanks

/salute

Or the inverse. No helmet, missing body armor. Doesn't seem a recipe for longevity on the battlefield LOL :)

Or the inverse. No helmet, missing body armor. Doesn't seem a recipe for longevity on the battlefield LOL :)

Body armor or no body armor.. Still die in one shot.

to keep this thread to the proper level of geekyness... :P stormtrooper armor had very little protection from blaster fire anyway. it is designed primarily to keep solders alive in harsh environments

"it affords the wearer complete protection from a wide variety of threats, such as extreme temperature variations, the vacuum of space (albeit only briefly), radiogenic fallout, nerve gases, and biological agents."

stormtroopers are bad muthas armor or no armor :P

Ugh, I cringe when I read that. I'd rather believe that TK armor was pretty durable and able to stop standard blaster bolts for civilian grade weapons. Our troopers go down becuase they are either:

1) Shot with another E-11, which is military grade

2) Shot by Han, who probably uses non-legal hardware

Just like a bullet proof vest will stop normal rounds, but perhaps Han & the military are using the SW version of teflon coated ones.

perhaps if the stormtroopers on endor took off there helmets, they could have seen the evil little fuzzballs better :P

ewokexplosion_animated_gif.gif

or better yet just burn Endor to the ground :D

ewokbbq.jpg

or just send in a jedi to do the work for you

ewoks_die_blog_image--article_image.jpg