this is pure fraud

Quebectrooper

I also sent a message basically asking why hes using someone elses pics, i didnt keep the reply i got but lets just say hes really mouthy, gotta love web warriors, had to laugh.

got his name & address tho just wish i could go to OZ and knock on his door see how brave he is when not behind his monitor.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep that is my pic...... :blink:

I just sent this.....:

"Would you please refrain from using photo's that are not yours. I am referring to the photo of the armour laid out on the black paper on the floor of my garden. I manufacture and sell ROTJ armour cast from an original screen used suit and went to great lengths and expense to do so. I don't want to be associated with second rate inaccurate recasted fan sculpted armour. Mine is as accurate as it gets and is ROTJ not ANH.

Thank you."

:laugh1:

He's probably using your pic because -get this- the makers he's buying from are using it!

Do you want their email?

I also sent a message basically asking why hes using someone elses pics, i didnt keep the reply i got but lets just say hes really mouthy, gotta love web warriors, had to laugh.

got his name & address tho just wish i could go to OZ and knock on his door see how brave he is when not behind his monitor.

Make a event, get more troopers down there, beseige his house..

Its all buyer beware. Before I bought my armor, I did my searches to see what all was out there. Even doing searches through e-bay, one can tell that there are differences in the armor from the suppliers that list there. When I did my searches, I found this site and made an informed decision.

-Eric

I actually won this auction as Sheepyguy.

Needless to say I recieved the result I wanted and have been asked never to buy from him or bid on any item again.

I expressed my joy at winning a Fallano, he had no idea what it was as i suspected and tole me it was his own set.

He asked me to show 1 item that was not FX, I stated the helmet for a start, I used to own a Fallano hero.

I hope 1 buyer has been saved from being seen off.

I hope

best wishes

I actually won this auction as Sheepyguy.

Needless to say I recieved the result I wanted and have been asked never to buy from him or bid on any item again.

I expressed my joy at winning a Fallano, he had no idea what it was as i suspected and tole me it was his own set.

He asked me to show 1 item that was not FX, I stated the helmet for a start, I used to own a Fallano hero.

I hope 1 buyer has been saved from being seen off.

I hope

best wishes

He said WHAT?!?

HIS OWN SET?!?!?

He's in Melbourne, and gets the kits shipped over from England! They don't even pass through his hands, FFS! He just arranges the deal as a middleman and pockets his share.