WARNING Cushman blasters

Don't buy from this bad seller:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=8038

This should be pinned in the blasters section cause many people lost money to them and i almost did.

Edited by Quebectrooper

Pinned the topic. Hopefully people will get what they paid for. I know a garrison mate drove to his place a long while back to pick up an order since he was local. Maybe he can contact him and get an update.

Such a shame when this happens

I've had nothing but good dealings with Edward Cushman

It really is a shame as i too have had good dealings.The majority of complaints i've heard were that he takes too long to get the product out or email contact was iffy at best ,but never heard of him not sending anything at all??.I admit it took me a while to recieve the items i have, but i got them regardless.Maybe someone should try contacting him ???. If He's having issues with production or other, he should at least post an update on his website,(its got outdated info on the updates page).

Imagine your suit is ready and all you need is your blaster from him to troop at an event or for EIB and you gotta wait 6 months before it comes in !!!!!!!

Wow i've never seen that before. If you're in business you have to serve people if they pay you. If he wrote on his website ''orders might take 6 months to be shipped'' then i'd understand.

• 4 months later...

Really!"!!!????

i got my TD pack from him, shipped fast, well packed and e-mail service was great!!!!

I hope he is only going there hard time, and not another TE.... one is nuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...