Ripcode's ABS ATA ANH Stunt Build[*ATA]

Hello all!

I will be picking up my ABS ATA armor kit on Saturday. I will start to document my build as I go.

This is my third attempt/start-up on a TK. :blink:

My wife has stated, "You will finish this damn TK or I will kick your a$$!". :o

Terrell has called me a dumba$$ for selling off my previous TK attempts. :rolleyes:

So no worries, I have plenty of people "encouraging" me and this time I must finish.

I am planning EIB right from the get go, so I will have plenty of questions along the way.

Feel free to harass me if progress or pics are coming too slowly! :lol:

Edited by Ripcode

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious as to why you haven't finished previous builds... but... I'm more excited about watching this build. :D

Good luck!

popcorn.gif

Quick answer: I've never had an actual TK armor kit before. On previous attempts, I had boots, holsters, neck seals, even a couple Hyperfirm E-11s. Then "something" would come up and I'd sell those items off to fund other hobby interests.

This time.... will be different! :P

Have fun Michael with your build!!

BTW, Larry the Cable Guy has got something to say to you....please watch the video. B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtAUsVXB9OU&feature=related

I've got the soda and popcorn ready!!

popcorn.jpg

How's it looking so far?

stormtrooper1-1.jpg

I can't tell from the pic... but what mic tips are you using?

Other than that, it looks good!

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Bluey

It's late, so I won't have any time to work on it tonight. I plan on beginning trimming tomorrow.

5420653480_660085d8a8_b.jpg

Translation: "It's 5:00 a.m. and I really, really do need to go to be now... after I finish trimming this one piece... and maybe that one too..." :D

I'm so pumped to watch this build!

Got a friend who's going to get this set of armor too and I'll be helping him with it... so I'm tuned in for sure.

You know Ripcode, your reputation preceeds you. High expectations, we will have. A privelege it is to have visited the Man Cave of the ATA. Pix are a must. EI, or die trying. :)

You know Ripcode, your reputation preceeds you. High expectations, we will have. A privelege it is to have visited the Man Cave of the ATA. Pix are a must. EI, or die trying. :)

Oh my! I have a reputation? :blink:

As for the ATA Man Cave... I didn't want to leave! There was COOL stuff everywhere! :D

I was patted down by Terrell before I left.... <_<

Whoever said, "A TK is easier to build than a clone". When I find that person I am going to kick their a$$! :angry:

Terrell is trying to talk me down, I believe he now regrets selling me an armor kit! :lol:

Frustration level is very high. I will be making a run back to the ATA Man Cave for replacement parts. :(