Armour makes - with pictures

john danter

Forgive me if this is already up an running here already, but do we have a gallery of the different TK suit s out there today?

If not a past and cleared example of a well known suit can be posted up with a clear description of what it is

Very useful for any member let alone new members wishing to make a choice

Does this exist?

A long time ago you could identify a TK easily, as there were several makes, now there are loads and it's hard to keep up

John :)

Not to step on toes or talk out of turn, but I believe this is something that's in the works for you all here at the FISD... or at least is about to be in the works.

Much like we did these on the MEPD...

... except, of course, with the different TK variations.

And, again, I may not have the correct intel. Only a few Bothans died to get it to me. cool.gif

John,

All new 'Build'threds and EIB submissions have now got which armour it is in the title.Something Mason rolled out when he came on to the staff. :)

There is no Gallery as such but most suits are easy enough to find if you need to track one down.

Also,With all the re-cast and new 'approved' derived stuff out there I think that you would have more then a good few suits from different makers all looking the same with minimum 'tells'as they all stem from the same doners.

:)

I've seen the build threads yes, and they're helpful, but a gallery of a completed suit in one click would be beneficial to everyone....?

Ever seen Star Wars Helmets dot com????

Once or twice Mark.

This is aimed at newcomers and also all the new armours, which aren't all on the lovely site mate. Plus some of those pics on there are out of date.

It's such a bad idea Mark, it's already in progress, look. Lol. Quick Mark, tell them it's a bad idea and just to visit that website instead.

You don't half make a fool of yourself at times mate.....sssssh ;)

terry and paul have been planning a cross reference armor photo strip for several months now.

and with all the armors undergoing modifications, such as TM and ATA for example, who have re-tooled their bucks.

you'd almost have to put MAKE/ YEAR/ STYLE as your codex

Cheeky cheeky - play nice now Mark.

Yup, such a comparo is one of the high priorities for this year. Yes, the staff has plans to take this on, but there's no preventing others from helping out in the spirit of troopers helping troopers.

Think back to ForlornHope (Jonathan) and Nothingrecorded (Steven) who created the references for the TKC.