What happens to the remaining TKs after the Empire falls!

RogueTrooper

Here is a funny video about some Unemployed Stormtroopers.

If you can get over the bad Rubies costumes, and the way they wear them (upside down biceps, too low AB section, and missing chin area, etc...) then you will get a laugh!! :lol:

Enjoy. :)

Dude's bicep armor is on upside down... if that even really matters.

That's what I said above when I posting the video.

+ the black area of the chin is missing when one of the TKs is on the phone.... :blink: What is up with that!?!?!?!

That's what I said above when I posting the video.

+ the black area of the chin is missing when one of the TKs is on the phone.... :blink: What is up with that!?!?!?!

It's either broken and they don't care, or it's to allow their microphones to pick up what he's actually saying and not just a mumble. I guess. :)

I know everyone is hating on the Rubies, but for a mass produced costume, it really is quite impressive.

When I first read the title, I thought it was a legitimate, serious question and I was gonna go off on one about Lucas destroying my theory with his clones BS. How I'd always imagined that the remaining troops left the empire and went back home. I often wondered how many were forced (No pun intended) to join the empire.

Anyways, the video is pretty creative. There are some talented guys out there in internet land.

rubies armor?

Here Adam, you can read about the Rubies TK costume: http://starwarshelmets.com/rubies%20Stormtrooper%20Armor.htm