ANH TK References

Guest jedislayer5000

Guest jedislayer5000

hey did anyone else notice that the sandtroopers in images ending with 38 until 59 look like theyre sporting ROTJ style helmets? whats up with that ive never noticed before

hey did anyone else notice that the sandtroopers in images ending with 38 until 59 look like theyre sporting ROTJ style helmets? whats up with that ive never noticed before

If you are watching the Special Edition from 1997 then yes, those are ROTJ suits they used for additional shots for the special edition. All they had in the vault to wear were the ROTJ suits, so that's what they used even though they don't match the rest of the film from 1977. <_<

Guest jedislayer5000

If you are watching the Special Edition from 1997 then yes, those are ROTJ suits they used for additional shots for the special edition. All they had in the vault to wear were the ROTJ suits, so that's what they used even though they don't match the rest of the film from 1977. <_<

oooooh ok i had no idea... but they were digital werent they? or was that only the dewbacks i forget, anyway thx for noticing that, now i do have a copy of the dvd version of the 1977 version if anyone wants, but the picture quality wont be as good

Guest jedislayer5000

Hey guys - is each link a different set of pictures? I have Tantive and Death Star.

its a zip file, which contains these folders:

stormtrooper>tantive iv, death star

sandtrooper

I'm on 100Mbit fiber downloading from the dropbox-mirror you put up, and I'm fluctuating between as low (hah!) as ~400KBps and up to about 1 MBps. So this will be something like a 10 minute download for me. Thanks for sharing! :)

Guest jedislayer5000

I'm on 100Mbit fiber downloading from the dropbox-mirror you put up, and I'm fluctuating between as low (hah!) as ~400KBps and up to about 1 MBps. So this will be something like a 10 minute download for me. Thanks for sharing! :)

nice, and my pleasure