My legs won't fit into my armor!

Kaleb

the e6000 when used right is really great. when i first started my build i didnt use clamps and just put the glue down and then hand held it in place for a few mins. this of course was when i was doing snaps and the snaps just popped right off. So after failing i did the right thing and clamped it down and left it either overnight or while i was at work after putting on the glue and i never had another issue with things popping off or not glueing properly.

ok, the glue is on, and holding for tonight, im going to see how things turned out tomorrow morning! thanks guys!!

Ā 

Kaleb you can also get surgery to your legs to get em thinner!

Ā 

Ok i'm kidding ,shims are the best way with e6000 or a bigger kit like AM.

Good luck. :)

I would find some FX armor thigh pieces I beleive they are the biggest thighs out there. I would also glue them with ABS glue found at Home Depot or Lowes. Use the clear colored glue. That glue will literally cold weld the pieces together. If the armor you are using is the FX, then shimming is your only option.

Ā 

Efrain

You may want to consider RT-Mod parts. My thighs are not proportioned to the rest of me and are a bit big. :) Any way, RT took my measurememnts and can "manipulate" his molds. I should have the armor next week, then I could tell you how they fit.

Please share. I know RT isn't the cheapest, but if he can make them to measure it would be well worth it. I ask in that at 6'0", the legs are what give me the most fits on TE derived armor. I already replaced the shins with RT shins, and can attest to how well they fit taller troopers. *

Ā 

Ā 

* The TE2 shins needed shimming and still didn't fit quite right, the RT do not and fit perfectly.