Helmet collection

Hi Trooper a few of you were intrested of how many helmets i had so i finaly got time to take some pics of my collection to date, TM ANH Stunt 2mm glossed , TM ANH SFS Weatherd 1mm , TM ANH HERO 2mm glosed, TM ESB 2mm glossed , and ESB Cloud City CAP/TE weatherd , enjoy.

DSCF3567.jpg

DSCF3569.jpgDSCF3570.jpgDSCF3568.jpg

Hi Trooper a few of you were intrested of how many helmets i had so i finaly got time to take some pics of my collection to date, TM ANH Stunt 2mm glossed , TM ANH SFS Weatherd 1mm , TM ANH HERO 2mm glosed, TM ESB 2mm glossed , and ESB Cloud City CAP/TE weatherd , enjoy.

DSCF3567.jpg

DSCF3569.jpgDSCF3570.jpgDSCF3568.jpg

DSCF3572.jpg

DSCF3573.jpg

DSCF3575.jpgDSCF3576.jpgDSCF3578.jpgDSCF3579.jpgDSCF3582.jpgDSCF3583.jpgDSCF3584.jpgDSCF3585.jpgDSCF3567.jpgDSCF3574.jpg

Beautiful collection bro, all top class helmets ;)

All you need is my shipping address :D

Sometimes i think about how crazy my collection would have been, if i have kept all suits and helmets over time.

Then i could start my own garrison here :lol:

Awesome collection. Love it!

I know what you mean Rolf I have owned pretty much every helmet apart from a TM.

Very nice collection! So many great TM lids!

You have a good start on an Ewok drum set. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: i like Terry ,i think this is a MEGA Ewok drum set which i would like to own one day;)

Resized to 83% (was 737 x 676) - Click image to enlargeorignial-stormtrooper-helmets-andrew-ainsworth-star-wars-a-new-hope-hr.jpg

Edited by SW1

Awesome collection. Love it!

I know what you mean Rolf I have owned pretty much every helmet apart from a TM.

Yeah me too/crazy us, but we are hooked by this hobby i guess, and can´t let go of it ;)

Then you must try the 1mm TM, its among the best out there i think, and a must have.

I can´t wait, to get one of yours too bro :)

Beautiful collection bro, all top class helmets ;)

All you need is my shipping address :D

Sometimes i think about how crazy my collection would have been, if i have kept all suits and helmets over time.

Then i could start my own garrison here :lol:

Cheers Bro, your shipping address ummmmmmm , lets just say you can try them all on mate when you come over and visit next year is that a deal ;) . i must admit i luv this addiction just need to make sure i dont run out of space :D

Cheers Bro, your shipping address ummmmmmm , lets just say you can try them all on mate when you come over and visit next year is that a deal ;) . i must admit i luv this addiction just need to make sure i dont run out of space :D

Deal, bro time, trooping, helmet texting, beer/pub life... i´m in

:peace: , :dancing-trooper: , :smiley-sw013: , :pint1:

@ Rich i think Rolf would have trouble getting them all on his head at once when his got 4 pints of beers in his hands :lol: thanks for you kind comments mate;)

@Mathius thanks for your kind words on my collection just got to build it up to a MEGA Ewok drum set now as Pandatrooper said :D

Edited by SW1