Rockin the Rubies

zsavk

Ive been trooping alot with members of the Central Garrison lately and my most recent troop was in North Dakota at Valley Con 36 in Fargo. Had a great time and got to troop my RotJ Rubies Mod for the first time with other 501st. Noone gave me a hard time and I think the suit passed quite well :P I also had my Animated series clone with me. My wife rocked her TB. We got to meet Timothy Zahn and some awesome members of the Central Garrison. Heres some pics.

Droid hunters in action

114_0762.jpg.7bf45fff057807a0b51c73b029bb26bc.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

• 1 month later...

Thanks Steve. You should see if you can register on the Central Garrison Forums. They have an area there for the Dakotas which is how I learn about events in the midwest USA. :)

I know I know! Its so weird to think Im closer to Central Garrison events where I live than Iam to events which are in the same province as me here in Ontario lol.

We are already planning on Fan Expo so Ill definetely see all my fellow canadian troopers then. :) Maybe earlier time permitting.