HWT clearence pictures

Hi guys.

Apparently I need three different official sources of pictures for my heavy weapons trooper.

Have any of you got anything other than the game stills? Preferably with a BFG not a bazooka.

Why? The HWT as far as I knew is an official costume that your GML can look up in the Data base. The HWT is an EU, as its only a game and book reference. I guess a little more info from you may help a tad. ;)

The HWT can have an MG-34/DLT-19, Lewis Gun/T-21 or Heavy Bazooka. But you said you don't want the bazooka.

Also, if a Lewis gun is used, it should have a ribbed barrel and carrying strap (T-21 conversion)

You may also have, MG-15, MG-42

All of these guns can be referenced here and over at the MEPD.net and your GML should have the info as well. :duim:

Hey Blaine, I read your other post about the trouble that you are having getting your HWT passed without a bazooka.

I dug into my officially licensed Star Wars Graphic Novels (Comic Books) and found a couple of things that might help you.

The illustrations are from Dark Horse Comics titled Empire "Princess Warrior" - Part 1 of 2 and Part 2 of 2.

Part 1 of 2, there is a battle on the planet Ralltiir. The planet is not a desert planet, but has water and greenery, no mention of sand. The illustration shows clean looking armor, field pack, pauldron, ammo pouches, and them using weapons other than a bazooka. From what my eyes are telling me, these are not Sandtroopers, since they are not on a desert planet or sandy terrain. So, I can only assume that they are HWT.

HWT1.jpg

In Part 2 of 2, there is another battle on a planet called Kattada. There is no mention in the comic book of any desert or sand. From the photos I see it is more of a water/tropical environment. If you look at the illustration below you will see clean armor, field packs, pauldrons, ammo pouches and they are using weapons other than a bazooka. Since this planet does not look like a desert planet, I am assuming that the troops would be considered HWT's not Sandtroopers.

HWT2.jpg

If I find anything else, I will post it :duim:

I nabbed this from Nathan (Runnriottt) post, the HWT has an E11.

My two real Sterlings weigh a lot, so I would say they are a BFG :lol::Laser:

I will keep looking, I got a lot of SW Comic Books....

BFHWT.jpg

Well, you could always ask the LMO to over-ride their decision. I mean, we've provided quite a few references with an E-11 no less. I mean - it's a VIDEO GAME and you can grab whatever weapon you want. :-p

• 2 months later...

you have provided 3 cannon sources for approval.

DONE DEAL.

so how does one go about correcting such an error in judgement on the part of a GML?

i have tried everything the LMO said it's ok but local gml still says not without a bazooka!!!

where is the rank structure when u need it lol :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

i honestly dont think it would matter .

as i'd just be told ok it's cleared but you cant troop or they'd make the experience crap.

i have given up on the garrison at the moment and looking at other non 501st groups i'm afraid.. :(

Edited by tk8428