2nd Imperial Officer

Hey guys, I finished my second officer's tunic. Yeah, I know, I need to work out harder so I can get my TK, TX and TIE done (but I also need the funds), but I promise as soon as I will look decent in the armor and I have the funds, I'm all over it.

I didn't have my camera at the event because I forgot it at home so I'm going to post a link to some of the pictures on facebook. Sorry about that. Hopefully Charlie Brown will be posting some here on the Tour of Duty Topic.

Anyway, here's my ISB Imperial Officer (and yes, I know the wings aren't canon, but I'm a pilot in another life ;) )

Small Group pic

Which Button do I push??? or Vader's lenses are all fogged up.

Group Shot

Hey Tiffanie,

I am not hooked up on Facebook, and I am not going to for other reasons, that I will not go into.

I would like to see your finished officer's tunic. I will keep checking back to see if your friend Charlie Brown post some. :)

Okay, sorry about the links not working. I'm going to try and get Charlie to post them here, or send them to me in an email so I can post them. I'm having issues downloading off facebook to my computer, so I'll see what I can do.

I apologize, I usually bring my own camera to events, but I ran out the door running late for this one, and forgot it on my bed, sitting next to where my bag had been.

I'll try and get them posted ASAP tonight.

thanks for everyone's patience.

Well, it's about time you got the pix up Tiffanie! :P:P:P;):D

Thanks for posting them :) Nice looking 2nd Imperial Officer suit!

Again. great job - especially on the collar. :duim:

I like the ISB costume, it really does stand out from your typical monochromatic imperial officer.

Just moved to a different area of the Imperial Military. My rank remained the same unlike poor Col. Yularen who got demoted from flag officer status in the Clone Wars to Colonel in ANH.

I like the way the two-tone uniform looks, and according to our GML, we don't have another ISB in our Garrison, so I would be the first.

I just can't wait until I finish losing the weight, get a full-time job so I can afford my TK, TX and TI armor. not necessarily in that order.

• 3 months later...