TK 8165 Requesting EIB (AHN Stunt) [128][VT]

You look fantastic! I'll agree about the split - it should be visible below the belt. Perhaps a little adjusting is all that's needed.

Desmond

Looking pretty darn niffty there Sir, very nicely done B)

A little bit of tweaking here and there(belt and butt plate)and reckon you'll be good to go :duim:

Ohh, by the way....just LOVE that high brow look on the helmet mate,...BEE-EEE-EWW-TEE-FULL! B)

:)

That can be done with tomorrow's troop coming up Gordon take some photos for me before you suit up then :P

Stormtroopers are meant to be fierce right? GRrrrr... just that we chew gum in the bucket... :smiley-sw013:

oh darn I was trooping with Desmond today and forgotten to take a picture. :(

Is the last pic Desmond posted OK? The kidney and butt plate are really seperated as you can see in the pic.

Rest assured split is below the belt but during the last troop, the belt falls a bit down and covers the split.

It will be few months later till I see Desmond at the next troop to take another picture for him. :(

Edited by gordonator

• 2 weeks later...

dw02.jpgdw03.jpg

Very nice suit Desmond ! it fits you well. :duim:

But, I don't see the Rivets on the left side of the ab/kidney plates and the one on the right.

I know the EIB states its a "SHOULD HAVE" but, my curiosity get the best of me, :rolleyes: and I have to ask, if you are eventually going to add them?

Edited by RogueTrooper