2 wheel TK

I just got my Motorcycle endorsement a few weeks ago, and since I am adamant about wearing a helmet, I considered doing a helmet in the style of a biker scout (seemed simple enough). But the more I thought about it, them more I realized that i will always be a TK at eart, as it was my first kit, so I decided to do the helmet as a TK. Besides, the visor on a TB would really hurt my field of vision, and lets face it, a TK bucket is instantly recognized!!!

Lucky for me, I do TK decals for Tray and MonCal, so I already had the stuff I needed. Then I started to think about the visor. Thankfully, I used the company I get all my vinyl from to help me solve the dilemma, and I ordered some perforated vinyl. It is the stuff you see window signs printed on. They are 50% perforated, so you can see out when at close range, but the open circle blend away at a distance.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

After I had the bucket a day or two, a Co-worker told me I needed a white jacket to complete the ensemble. He looked around and found one that he thought would work, and I agreed. Well the jacket arrived today, so I decided to see how it all comes together.

DSC_0002-1.jpg

What do you think? I am planning to do a troop soon in my TB (for mobility reasons) and ride the bike already dressed, and just take the bucket with me. Wonder if I would get pulled over?

Pretty cool Scott. What are you riding? I've been riding pretty steadily most of this decade, and yeah, can't imagine riding w/o a helmet.

Nice idea, but you not realy want to ride with this visor at your helmet.

A Simpson Diamondback would be match nicely for a Clone Speederbikerhelmet

Edited by Turrican

Pretty cool Scott. What are you riding? I've been riding pretty steadily most of this decade, and yeah, can't imagine riding w/o a helmet.

Right now a GZ250, but only because it is free to ride and I have not sprung for a bike myself yet. What I want is a 500 or 600 Ninja, but finding one in white is hard to do. I have been looking!!!

To find a ninja in white, you will have to have it ordered, or have it painted! Unless you like hondas. The cbr600s come in white!

That might work as well!!!