Thin-ness help

Do not overtrim the front AB plate, the belt needs to be attached on each side of the AB, I would mostly trim the back plate and the AB just enough so it's flush with the belt. I would add some foam to fill up some space instead of overtrimming

Mark

Edited by ABS80

Haha, It does look like it's on my leg! I'm turned slighty and taking the picture with my right hand.

My metabolism is very fast, I eat all through at the day until I feel so stuff that I'm sick and I still can not gain a pound!

I would just fit the armor as it's made to be fitted and "sit" inside it with plenty of room.

It's not supposed to fit "tight" anyway.

Would I be correct in assuming you are under 30? I only ask this because I was the same way until I got to be in my early thirties. Never gained and ounce from about the time I was 15 to 30. If that is your case BELIEVE ME--enjoy it while you can. No amount of fast metabolism can overcome Father Time and his gift of the love handles.

If you ARE over thirty, you are one of the few lucky ones with this problem :P

Would I be correct in assuming you are under 30? I only ask this because I was the same way until I got to be in my early thirties. Never gained and ounce from about the time I was 15 to 30. If that is your case BELIEVE ME--enjoy it while you can. No amount of fast metabolism can overcome Father Time and his gift of the love handles.

If you ARE over thirty, you are one of the few lucky ones with this problem :P

Seriously! I was like that till i was in my mid- late 20s....not so much now lol.

As for the fit...would do as ABS80 suggested, trim the kidney plate a bit and add some foam padding in the front, or a little in the front and back to fill the suit out a little bit. I think that would make it good to go!