TX reporting for duty!

So it took a couple weeks of hard work and late hours, but its finally coming together. I still have some small mods here and there that bug me but wanted to share my pic. Hopefully my Dlt comes in soon and I can get it together!!

Wish me luck to have it done for CV!!!!

IMG_1828.jpg

Yeah no doubt its hot... Especially way down here in south Florida.. mercy me... haha Fans and perhaps I should invent some liquid cooling system for the suit.. HAHAHA that would be wild!

If you could invent some liquid cooling system for the suit, you could make a fortune because everyone not just stealth troopers would love to have it during the heat of the summer.

Fantastic looking armor! Hope your DLT comes in really soon.

Great armor!

Liquid Cooling Ventilation Garments are used by NASA but not sure if you can buy them. Perhaps this calls for a DIY project. :D ... and we all need some sort of compact portable ac unit for helmets. Until then, this vest looks interesting.

Edited by TrooperTim

• 1 month later...

good job!!!

a garrsion mate and i are working on that solution to make an affordable cooling vest for troopers. after i almost passed out in vader a few weeks ago, we have been experimenting. ill let you know what we come up with.

sorry for the hijack, here is your thread back sir.